1st floor apartment above the sea with boat view and parking. Two bedrooms and a bathroom in the heart of Genoa, a historic and tourist city, with fascinating places to discover both within the city and during excursions by sea
Address: Ponte Molo Morosini, 17 int 1, 16035 Genova, Italy
Size: 70.0 m², 3 Rooms, 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom
Beds: 2 Single beds, 1 Double bed, 1 Child bed, 1 Queen size bed, 1 Sofa bed
Prices: 90 EUR - 280 EUR / Night
More pricing information:
Instructions for ARRIVAL, CHECK IN and HOUSE MANUAL follow:
In case the welcome manager is requested for the check-in, there’s an extra 10€ fee to pay upon arrival.
Also, in this case late check-in fees are applied:
Until 7:00 PM Gratis
From 7:00 PM to 8:30PM: 20€
From 8:30 PM to 10:00 PM: 30€
From 10:00 PM to 12:00 AM: 40€
After midnight - 60€ but depends on the availability
- Self check in available from 3 PM or Make an appointment for your check in, write us email, whatsapp or sms.
- The property is not responsible for problems caused by early or late arrivals after the time indicated above.
- In case of delay, the accompanying person is not notified promptly, the latter has the right to wait for the customer no later than 30 minutes after the set time.
- In case of no-show on the established day, the apartment will be made available only until 07:00 on the following day.
- Reception of guests at the scheduled time on the street and transfer to the apartment.
- A person will help you upon arrival, communicated by the Guest.
- You will be asked to pay the full amount of the holiday and total cleaning costs, if not already paid online.
- We will ask you to pay, in cash only, 1.50 euro per day for adults only, of the local tourist tax, only in the period from 1 March to 31 October.
- We will complete with the collection of all identity documents and sign a rental contract for the authority.
As for all the information relating to:
- explanation of the appliances and the power switch to be used in the event of a blackout.
- Detailed explanations of the city, how and where to go, places for shopping and more.
- Tips on what to visit around the accommodation and even tips on where to spend a nice evening, we will be at your complete disposal via whatsapp, phone or email. Inside the house you will find a brochure with primary tourist information.
- The washing machine and dishwasher must only be used when you are in the apartment.
- Do not touch any of the buttons on the boiler to avoid unpleasant consequences due to incorrect use.
- Before leaving the apartment, check that all the windows are closed and that all the lights and air conditioners are turned off.
- It is not allowed to leave pets in the house alone, in the apartment.
Our cleaning procedures:
- we keep the apartments closed for a total of 24 hours between one stay and the next one.
- masks, gloves and glasses will be used
- we will use chlorine-based products, such as bleach, and alcohol-based, and we will provide spray sanitizers for non
- washable fabric surfaces, such as curtains and sofas, everything else will be machine washed at 70 ° or with Napisan sanitizers, following the instructions producer
- for cleaning the bathrooms we will make the products act at least ten minutes before rinsing
- check the split of the air conditioners every time
- we will take care to sanitize handles, mixers, remote controls, and electronic equipment with 70% alcohol every time
- we will empty the vacuum cleaner after each cleaning
- we will use scottex and we will eliminate all the sponges or rags, obviously if not necessary and in this case putting them
- we will change the dishwashing sponge every time.