Located in San Massimo, 9 km from Santa Margherita Ligure, La Casa Rosa provides a garden and free WiFi. Each unit is equipped with a patio, a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher, a seating area with a sofa, a flat-screen TV, a washing machine, and a private bathroom with bidet and a hair dryer. A microwave and fridge are also provided, as well as a kettle.
A barbecue can be found at the apartment, along with a terrace.
Address: Via San Massimo, 102 a PT, 16035 Rapallo, Italy
Size: 85.0 m², 3 Rooms, 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom
Beds: 2 Single beds, 1 Double bed, 1 Child bed, 1 Sofa bed
Prices: 90 EUR - 180 EUR / Night
More pricing information:
We will help you with everything you need for your holidays and we will explain everything about my city and my land and everything you need to take care of your safety during your trip..
Instructions for ARRIVAL, CHECK IN and HOUSE MANUAL follow:
- The arrival must be agreed on the expected arrival time and takes place between 14:00 and 20:00, night arrivals must be approved, a charge of 30.00 euros will be applied, payable in cash and subject to approval of the property.
- Make an appointment for your check in, write us email, whatsapp or sms.
- The property is not responsible for problems caused by early or late arrivals after the time indicated above.
- In case of delay, the accompanying person is not notified promptly, the latter has the right to wait for the customer no later than 30 minutes after the set time.
- In case of no-show on the established day, the apartment will be made available only until 07:00 on the following day.
- Reception of guests at the scheduled time on the street and transfer to the apartment.
- A person will help you upon arrival, communicated by the Guest.
- Case Covid-19, to avoid contamination of the house on our part we will make you visit the apartment on your own and we will wait outside waiting for your final feedback.
- You will be asked to pay the full amount of the holiday and total cleaning costs, if not already paid online.
- We will ask you to pay, in cash only, 1.50 euro per day for adults only, of the local tourist tax, only in the period from 1 March to 31 October.
- We will complete with the collection of all identity documents and sign a rental contract for the authority.
As for all the information relating to:
- explanation of the appliances and the power switch to be used in the event of a blackout.
- Detailed explanations of the city, how and where to go, places for shopping and more.
- Tips on what to visit around the accommodation and even tips on where to spend a nice evening, we will be at your complete disposal via whatsapp, phone or email. Inside the house you will find a brochure with primary tourist information.
- The washing machine and dishwasher must only be used when you are in the apartment.
- Do not touch any of the buttons on the boiler to avoid unpleasant consequences due to incorrect use.
- Before leaving the apartment, check that all the windows are closed and that all the lights and air conditioners are turned off.
- It is not allowed to leave pets in the house alone, in the apartment.
Our cleaning procedures:
- we keep the apartments closed for a total of 24 hours between one stay and the next one.
- masks, gloves and glasses will be used
- we will use chlorine-based products, such as bleach, and alcohol-based, and we will provide spray sanitizers for non
- washable fabric surfaces, such as curtains and sofas, everything else will be machine washed at 70 ° or with Napisan sanitizers, following the instructions producer
- for cleaning the bathrooms we will make the products act at least ten minutes before rinsing
- check the split of the air conditioners every time
- we will take care to sanitize handles, mixers, remote controls, and electronic equipment with 70% alcohol every time
- we will empty the vacuum cleaner after each cleaning
- we will use scottex and we will eliminate all the sponges or rags, obviously if not necessary and in this case putting them
- we will change the dishwashing sponge every time.
Located within the frame of Monte di Portofino, the independent apartment with private access and parking provides a privileged position to visit the beauties of the east of Liguria from Genoa to La Spezia. From Portofino to the Cinque Terre.
Located in San Massimo in the Liguria region and Santa Margherita Ligure Beach reachable within 2.4 km, Casa Rosa provides accommodation with free WiFi, BBQ facilities, a garden and free private parking. Each unit is equipped with a patio, a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher, a seating area with a sofa, a flat-screen TV, a washing machine, and a private bathroom with bidet and a hairdryer. A microwave, a fridge and oven are also provided, as well as a kettle.
The apartment offers a terrace. Camogli Beach is 2.6 km from Casa Rosa, while San Michele di Pagano Beach is 2.9 km away. The nearest airport is Genoa Cristoforo Colombo Airport, 40 km from the accommodation.
Genoa is 32 km from La Casa Rosa, while Portofino is 13 km away. The nearest airport is Genoa Cristoforo Colombo Airport, 40 km from the accommodation.