Address: Montebello, 5 int 3, 16035 Rapallo, Italy
Size: 35.0 m², 2 Rooms, 1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom
Beds: 1 Double bed, 1 Child bed, 1 Sofa bed
Prices: 90 EUR - 290 EUR / Night
More pricing information:
Instructions for ARRIVAL, CHECK IN and HOUSE MANUAL follow:
- The arrival must be agreed on the expected arrival time and takes place between 16:00 and 19:00, night arrivals must be approved, a charge fee will be applied, payable in cash and subject to approval of the property.
- Make an appointment for your check in, write us email, whatsapp or sms.
- The property is not responsible for problems caused by early or late arrivals after the time indicated above. - In case of delay, the accompanying person is not notified promptly, the latter has the right to wait for the customer no later than 30 minutes after the set time. - In case of no-show on the established day, the apartment will be made available only until 07:00 on the following day. CHECK IN - Reception of guests at the scheduled time on the street and transfer to the apartment. - A person will help you upon arrival, communicated by the Guest. - Case Covid-19, to avoid contamination of the house on our part we will make you visit the apartment on your own and we will wait outside waiting for your final feedback. - You will be asked to pay the full amount of the holiday and total cleaning costs, if not already paid online. - We will ask you to pay, in cash only, 1.50 euro per day for adults only, of the local tourist tax, only in the period from 1 March to 31 October. - We will complete with the collection of all identity documents and sign a rental contract for the authority. As for all the information relating to: - explanation of the appliances and the power switch to be used in the event of a blackout. - Detailed explanations of the city, how and where to go, places for shopping and more. - Tips on what to visit around the accommodation and even tips on where to spend a nice evening, we will be at your complete disposal via whatsapp, phone or email. Inside the house you will find a brochure with primary tourist information. HOUSE MANUAL - The washing machine and dishwasher must only be used when you are in the apartment. - Do not touch any of the buttons on the boiler to avoid unpleasant consequences due to incorrect use. - Before leaving the apartment, check that all the windows are closed and that all the lights and air conditioners are turned off. - It is not allowed to leave pets in the house alone, in the apartment.
Our clean procedure
- We will use masks, gloves and glasses that we will provide you
- We will have to bring a change from home to be used only for cleaning and that you will wash at least 70 ° each time, changing before and after in the apartment.
- We will use chlorine-based products, such as bleach, and alcohol-based, and we will provide spray sanitizers for non-washable fabric surfaces, such as curtains and sofas, everything else will be machine washed at 70 ° or with Napisan sanitizers, following the manufacturer's instructions .
- To clean the bathrooms, allow the products to act at least ten minutes before rinsing.
- Sanitize the air conditioner splits every time Be careful to sanitize handles, mixers, remote controls, and electronic equipment with 70% alcohol every time.
- Empty the vacuum cleaner after each cleaning
- Use scottex and remove all the sponges or rags, obviously if not necessary and in this case by putting them.
- Change the dishwashing sponge every time.
Located 400 metres from Rapallo Beach, La Casa Rosa al Mare offers a terrace, water sports facilities and air-conditioned accommodation with a balcony and free WiFi. The accommodation comes with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with bidet, shower and a hairdryer, while the kitchenette features a fridge, an oven and a dishwasher. For added convenience, the property can provide towels and bed linen for an extra charge.