La Casa Rosa al Mare is a beachfront property located in Rapallo. The air-conditioned accommodation is 100 metres from Rapallo Beach, and guests benefit from private parking available on site and free WiFi.
The apartment features 2 bedroom, a flat-screen TV, an equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave, a washing machine, and 3 bathrooms with a bidet.
For added convenience, the property can provide towels and bed linen for an extra charge. A terrace is available on site and cycling can be enjoyed within close proximity of the apartment.
The nearest airport is Genoa Cristoforo Colombo, 40 km from La Casa Rosa al Mare, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
The apartment was beyond beautiful, I felt like I stepped into a fine real Italian home with the delicately painted ceilings in both the living room and bedroom. High ceilings and billowing curtains while so close to the sea.
The apartment is a very easy, all flat ground about 7 minute walk from the main train station.
On the way is a very large Supermarket.
Enjoy shopping “like a local” and preparing some meals in the apartment.
The location is perfect, so perfect that I was able to walk to Portofino, Santa Margherita Ligure and see the neighboring villages.
I also easily took the train to all the Cinque Terre villages for a beautiful day excursion.
It was so nice to come home to an air conditioner cooled, clean, safe and spacious apartment
Address: Via Montebello, 5 int 3, 16035 Rapallo, Italy
Size: 65.0 m², 1 Room, 1 Bedroom, 2 Bathrooms
Beds: 1 Double bed, 1 Child bed, 2 Sofa beds
Prices: 100 EUR - 390 EUR / Night
More pricing information:
We will help you with everything you need for your holidays and we will explain everything about my city and my land and everything you need to take care of your safety during your trip.
Instructions for ARRIVAL, CHECK IN and HOUSE MANUAL follow:
- The arrival must be agreed on the expected arrival time and takes place between 14:00 and 20:00, night arrivals must be approved, a charge of 30.00 euros will be applied, payable in cash and subject to approval of the property.
- Make an appointment for your check in, write us email, whatsapp or sms.
- The property is not responsible for problems caused by early or late arrivals after the time indicated above.
- In case of delay, the accompanying person is not notified promptly, the latter has the right to wait for the customer no later than 30 minutes after the set time.
- In case of no-show on the established day, the apartment will be made available only until 07:00 on the following day.
- Reception of guests at the scheduled time on the street and transfer to the apartment.
- A person will help you upon arrival, communicated by the Guest.
- Case Covid-19, to avoid contamination of the house on our part we will make you visit the apartment on your own and we will wait outside waiting for your final feedback.
- You will be asked to pay the full amount of the holiday and total cleaning costs, if not already paid online.
- We will ask you to pay, in cash only, 1.50 euro per day for adults only, of the local tourist tax, only in the period from 1 March to 31 October.
- We will complete with the collection of all identity documents and sign a rental contract for the authority.
As for all the information relating to:
- explanation of the appliances and the power switch to be used in the event of a blackout.
- Detailed explanations of the city, how and where to go, places for shopping and more.
- Tips on what to visit around the accommodation and even tips on where to spend a nice evening, we will be at your complete disposal via whatsapp, phone or email. Inside the house you will find a brochure with primary tourist information.
- The washing machine and dishwasher must only be used when you are in the apartment.
- Do not touch any of the buttons on the boiler to avoid unpleasant consequences due to incorrect use.
- Before leaving the apartment, check that all the windows are closed and that all the lights and air conditioners are turned off.
- It is not allowed to leave pets in the house alone, in the apartment.
Our cleaning procedures:
- we keep the apartments closed for a total of 72 hours between one stay and the next so that after 24 hours from check-out, in which the house is aired, you can carry out the cleaning, and the next 24 hours for the protection of new guests.
- masks, gloves and glasses will be used.
- we will use chlorine-based products, such as bleach, and alcohol-based, and we will provide spray sanitizers for non
- washable fabric surfaces, such as curtains and sofas, everything else will be machine washed at 70 ° or with Napisan sanitizers, following the instructions producer.
- for cleaning the bathrooms we will make the products act at least ten minutes before rinsing.
- check the split of the air conditioners every time
- we will take care to sanitize handles, mixers, remote controls, and electronic equipment with 70% alcohol every time.
- we will empty the vacuum cleaner after each cleaning
- we will use scottex and we will eliminate all the sponges or rags, obviously if not necessary and in this case putting them. - we will change the dishwashing sponge every time.
the proximity to the city of Rapallo (10 minutes by car and you are in Via Marina in Rapallo, from which you can use hydrofoil services, € 18 per person, to reach Portofino, San Fruttuoso and Santa Margherita); the structure is located in an optimal point from which you can reach by car all the most characteristic cities of the Park of Portofino (Camogli, Portofino, Santa Margherita) and in addition to very close to the beginning of the trekking path of the Portofino Park.
The nearest airport is Genoa Cristoforo Colombo Airport, 40 km from La Casa Rosa al Mare.